Orgasm during sports - does it really exist?

Orgasm during sports - does it really exist?

 



If women train their abdominal and pelvic floor muscles intensively, they can reach orgasm in the process, it is said. What is the so-called orgasm all about?
What is an orgasm anyway?
A coregasm is a type of orgasm that women have while they exercise. Its name comes from the fact that it is generally brought on by abdominal activities (during a "core workout"). A coregasm does not require external friction or strong sexual thoughts, unlike vaginal or clitoral orgasms. The specific methods by which this occurs are unknown, however, contractions in the deep abdominal and pelvic floor muscles appear to stimulate the clitoris.

Oh, so there are even studies on this already?
In his 1953 book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Female, sex researcher Alfred Kinsey was the first to mention the orgasm phenomenon, reporting that 5% of the women he spoke with had already experienced orgasm during exercise. Coregasms aren't all that uncommon, according to a 2011 study from Indiana University: 370 of the 530 women polled anonymously - with an average age of 18.9 - indicated they had had an orgasm or at least felt pleasure while exercising.

Which exercise is most likely to get me to orgasm?
And how does it feel?
In an interview with Popular Science, one young woman says, "With a coregasm, I don't experience the throbbing contractions that I get during intercourse or masturbation." She also claims that the clitoris tingling sensation is gone. Another woman says in CrossFit Journal, "You have better control of it." "The orgasm is approaching. I also climax when I complete more reps. I could have probably repressed it if I had stopped sooner."

What do I learn from this?
The fact that some workouts can cause orgasms in women demonstrates that the female climax isn't always linked to sex and excitement. It could also be simply physical in nature. And, doesn't it seem like the fact that we may feel good while exercising boosts motivation straight away? By the way, we can still benefit from exercise even if we don't have a coregasm. Because, in addition to improving fitness and health, powerful pelvic floor muscles increase the intensity of orgasms - whenever and wherever they occur.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post